9/1/07

Dust off your broomsticks and fly by...GlitterWorkshops are coming soon!!!

SAVE-THE-DATES: Yup, we're getting the particulars finanlized and I'm happy to tell you I will be doing some GlitterWorkshops this Fall at Zoe & Floyd, (a fantastic art & crafts gallery) in Seymour, CT and in NYC at Tinsel Trading Company (my most favorite-est shop in NY, just brimming with velvet leaves, trims, tassels, ribbons, flowers and all things shiney...).
So here's the scoop---

Glitter-ween 101
Saturday, October 20th, 1-4pm
@ Zoe & Floyd:
We'll get ourselves covered in pumpkin orange & black glitter as we craft some great Halloween treat cones and a glittered paper plate pedestal, while stuffing our faces with delectable Halloween treats.... Note: Z&F has wonderful fine Art as well as handmade crafts & jewelry to peruse, and there's a fantastic antiques shop across the street, and Tickled Pink (another fab shop, full of shabby wonderful-ness) right next door!!! A great fall destination...

Glitter-ween Fun!
Saturday, October 27th
@ Tinsel Trading Company:

Hop on your broom and fly to the big apple for some Halloween fun! We'll make a black crow treat box and a glittered pedestal to put it on....and I suspect there might be some fab Halloweenie cookies involved! YAY! ( and of course, you'll OD on all the gorgeous-ness in this shop ...and can trim out your treat boxes with Tinsel Traders trims, lamettas, scrap, millinery flowers and more!)

Fruits & Nuts...Holiday Glitter 101

Saturday, November 10, 1-4pm @ Zoe & Floyd:

We'll have some glittery Holiday fun! (Yes, there will be cookies!) I'll show you how to make my signature glittered pear ornament, complete with hand-forged hook and cello bag. We'll also make a papier-mache walnut box ornament, perfect to fill with chocolate or a special treat or Christmas wish. These make perfect hostess gifts...but most people just can't part with them ...(they put them on their own tree or mantle!). Please come join me for some glittery good times!

(I just love getting glitter on other people's faces, hee hee!)

9 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Oh...why can I not live closer!!! I would love to come to your workshop AND go to Tinsel Trading!!! The unfairness of it all...

By the way, that crow creation is FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited to see what else is up your sleeves!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

I live in Ct!!!!!!! I have to come to the one is Seymour I hope you give more details I am off to check on the internet for the name of the gallery see if I can find it. oh I am so so excited!!!
deezie

Anonymous said...

Dang it all! I wish that you lived closer! You should do up some kits for us to buy! For those of us that can't physically make it to one of your classes! Seriously! I would buy a kit in a heartbeat!

kecia deveney said...

i think i might have to come to the glass at Tinsel Trading Co. - terri recommend i check it out! looks like fun!

kecia

Jen Kershner said...

I so wish I could come. I LOVE that crow box. How wonderful!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I love all your Halloween goodies!

Sugar Bear said...

OOOOOO! How do I sign up?! I would defintitely love to do one if not both of your Seymour classes.
Karla

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Ooooooh!!!! I won't be able to make these, but I hope you will be doing more classes in CT in the future! They sound soooooo fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have been BUSY! You make me feel positively lazy. :) Everything is very fun. Great job!

Charity