9/10/07

Let's have a nice cuppa...

Please join me for a virtual tea party. Take a moment to breathe, sip and enjoy. I've just brewed some darjeeling and put out my mother's best Haviland (sorry, I didn't have time to shine the silver!). And I've got a divine slice of fresh pie!!!! Our family went apple picking yesterday and my daughter made the most beautiful pie...and even tho I shouldn't have any, the "gravitational pull" of this pie is just too much for me! I am helpless to resist such delicious-ness!

Hope you can squeeze in a few moments for yourself today. Forget about work, the laundry, dishes...and make a cup of tea. Ten minutes, maybe fifteen...that's all it will take. Go ahead, treat yourself! It'll change your whole outlook on the day.


Thanks goes to Make Mine Pink, for organizing this special event. Stop by her blog to see who else is having a tea party today...and meet some new friends.

Fortunately, since this is a virtual tea party, you can't possibly get any glitter in your tea!
I, on the other hand...well... that's the story of my glittery life.

Oooh...I feel better already...

10 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

a very nice tea setting. thanks for the invite.:0)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love your tea party!! Everything looks wonderful!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Thank you for inviting me to your lovely tea! That pie looks divine!
:)
Please stop by my blog today for my tea party!

Sweet Remembrance said...

Fabulous Tea...Thanks for joing!
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! That apple pie looks so wonderful and I am crazy about your glitter works. I would love to have you visit my tea party too. Lynn

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a lovely tea party! Your silver service set is lovely. The pie looks yummy, as do the little honeybee sugars ~ how adorable!!

I'm a huge fan of glitter & bling, so I'm thrilled to have found your blog. My daughter is getting married in November, so I can't wait to show her your site!!

Please join my tea party when you get a chance. I'm hosting several this week!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

La Tea Dah said...

What a pretty tea tray! I'm having so much fun visiting all the Make Mine Pink tea parties. Thanks for sharing!

LaTeaDah
http://www.gracioushospitality.blogspot.com

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

lovely tea party, thankyou

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

I love glitter! Thank you for having me in to your tea party. The apple pie was delicious! And your silver service looks just like mine (tee hee)--a woman after my own heart!
Thanks so much for joining in. Stop in at my party if you get a chance.

Karen

Dee Light said...

Tea and Pie!!! Oh thank you, what a wonderful tea.