9/1/10

Red Raspberry Rocks!!!


Had the distinct pleasure a few evenings ago of attending the launch of a wonderful new product, 
Red Raspberry Day Serum, from Om Aroma & Co.

Om Aroma & Co. , founded by my friend, Angela Jia Kim, 
is an anti-aging luxury organic spa and skincare line 
that is free of parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, 
and other toxic chemical fillers.


Angela , a gifted, (and breathtakingly gorgeous) touring concert pianist,
founded this amazing line after having a most inopportune 
allergic reaction to a body cream 
just before stepping on stage to perform a concert, 
and instantly realized the need for skincare products 
without chemicals and preservatives.  
Since it's launch in 2007, Om Aroma has won numerous awards and accolades.  
I am its newest convert and I can honestly say I love all the products I've tried.

I also purchased an organic caviar eye cream, Extrait de Caviar, 
which feels absolutely yummy around my slightly mature...(ahem!) eyes, 
as well as Dream & Do, a delicious everything cream 
with an intoxicating lavender scent.

I can't wait to get back to Angela's shop for more!

Om Aroma is located at

Limelight Marketplace
656 Ave of the Americas
New York, NY 10010
212.359.5557

Check out Om Aroma's website here.

Here's to great skin!

xo

gf

No comments: