8/26/08

This is the kind of help I get around here....

"Hey Mom, when is snack time?  I know ya got some Greenies in the drawer..."
" Time for a...little (yawn)...nappie...zzz...zz...z"

Seriously folks, I am so sorry I have been such a blog deadbeat lately.  
I got some ginormous wholesale orders and have been glittering up a storm over here...and it's not letting up any time soon...so thank you for your patience.  

I really do miss blogging and reading about all your adventures.  
I'll be checking in whenever I come up for air...

Glittery hugs,
The Glitter Fairy

10 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Missed you! Congrats on the big orders!
Karla

dime store daze said...

hi lady
you go girl
xoxo
terri

shawn said...

Laurie-website looks awesome and I know you are BUSY! Keep up the great work. xoxox shawn

Rosemary said...

Your cat is so cute! Love the butterflys!!
Rosemary

Gabriela said...

Hello Laurie,

OMG! This cat is hilarious!
It seems like it opened a huge mouth to try to eat one of your glorious glittered butterflies!
Guess what? I don't blame it!
They look fantastic!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just stopped by through how many other bloggers??? So glad I did, just the word "glitter" made me check in! Great glittered pieces you make!! I shall return, LOL
carol
www.sassafrasandlulu.blogspot.com

Saucy said...

Those are the best cat photos ever, hands down. In a glitter studio.

Decor To Adore said...

Great images!

I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Laura

Jennifer Paganelli said...

love the baby loving the butterfly..so cute...

Ginger said...

Oh my the butterflies are awesome.
Each time i come you surprize me with such wonderful idea.
Keep up the wonderful work.
hugs ginger