10/21/07

T- minus 6 and counting.....

Yup, only 6 more days 'til Glitter-ween! That is, my Glitter-ween Workshop at Tinsel Trading Company in NYC. We're pretty full but probably could squeeze in a couple more glitter divas! I can't wait!!!!!!!Even if you don't have the time to stay for the workshop, you really should stop by the shop. It is truly amazing...a little jewel in the garment district, and Marcia, the owner, has collected the most wonderful things.I'll be there on Saturday, October 27th from 12 - 4pm, and we'll be making the Trinket-or-Treat Crow Box, shown above. You will be embellishing it with all manner of stuff from Tinsel Traders...trims, ephemera, leaves, you name it, they've got it! Hope to see you there or at a future GlitterWorkshop. We're probably going to do a "Glitter-Tree" Workshop in December so stay tuned...

9 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

Just found your blog (I'm realitivly new to this) and I am in love, IN LOVE I TELL YOU!!! With your blog. Thanks for the beautiful pics--an inspiration to my day.

Wish I could toodle on over to your upcoming event, but as I live in Oklahoma, where the wind comes rushing. . . , ok, I digress!!! You get the message.

Alice Regan said...

Oh, how I wish I could come to your show at the Tinsel Trading Co., but I live in Utah! I hope you post pictures of the show. I just love to see your creations, you are such an inspiration. Have a great show.

FrostingsNSparkles said...

When are you lovelies going to open up shop in Chicago!! I promise I'd sign up for everything, love the glittery goodness :D :D

Anonymous said...

Oh boohoo why do we live so far across the ocean. We would be there in a flash otherwise, what a perfect sounding outing!! We hope yoou have lots of fun and maybe you could splash a little extra glitter around for all of us DownUnder!!! KN Linda Lilly Cottage

Sugar Bear said...

Wish I could be there! Looks like such fun. I love the store and to have you in it must make it extra special! Check out my blog. I've given you a little something for making me smile.
Karla

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Laurie!

Finally saw your Martha segment, it was great!! Very fun, and you are a tv natural. I wish I could go to Tinsel Trading, talk about heaven! Hope you have a fabulous time.

Lidy

Elle Jay Bee said...

Wah!! I want to come, too!!! Why don't you do one in my town...I'll put you up for the weekend??!!

Lucky Girls... :(

Linda

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

for all you hard work, I gave you a award! come see!

Tutti Chic said...

I just found your Blog & it is WONDERFUL!! I wish I culd have come to this amazing workship!!!