9/28/07

If you're in the neighborhood...

Please stop by the Holiday Spree Boutique
I'm doing a wonderful show next week in Rye, NY at the Shenorock Shore Club, Wednesday, October 3rd, from 9:30am - 6pm and Thursday, October 4th, from 9:30am - 4pm. There are 43 fantastic vendors and the venue is gorgeous, right on the water!

Please email me if you need more info as I doubt you can read the flyer above...

I've got pink flamingos!!!!!!!!!I'll also be selling glittered fruit & veggie ornaments, glittered birds, bugs and all manner of insects, monogram letters, sea star ornaments, and even life-sized glittered faux chickens! Yes, I've got a flock of chickens...and yes, I have a very eclectic mix of stuff! T'will be a blast!
You can also grab lunch there, while gazing out on beautiful Long Island Sound....
I'm sooooo looking forward to getting glitter on the faces of all those unsuspecting people in Rye!!! By the way, the show is free and it's certainly worth the price of admission to see this elegant club (and me, of course...in action...shamelessly flaunting my glittergoods!).

xoxo

The Glitter Fairy

7 comments:

~Tracy~ said...

Glitter !! I almost left a comment on every picture lol ! Another glitterholic here, just love the stuff :) I believe it all began when I was a wee girl playing 'visitor in my own home town', my dad and I visited a place called Miniature World and my most fav. scene was the 7 Dwarfs cave --it was this beautiful cave covered with glitter ! Even the little boxes they carried were glitter filled, instant love. And then there was this white glitter dress I had, oh boy, I need to go glitter something lol !
Loved your site so much I'm adding it to my blog.
Take care, Tracy :)

Sugar Bear said...

The pink flamingo rocks! I'm counting down the days to Oct. 20!
Karla

Lola Enchanted said...

Absolutely wonderful. I love your studio as well. I LOVE that flamingo. It's even packaged so pretty.... Lovely blog.

Jen Kershner said...

Wish I could be there! I was just thinking about you as I have plans to play with glitter this afternoon. Jen

Alice Regan said...

I wish I lived closer, I would be there in a minute. I love the pink flamingo's, how cute are they?

kari and kijsa said...

Wish we could have come to the fabulous show! Love your creations!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

love the pink flamingos!!! love them ALL!!!