6/6/07

Glitter 101 Workshop


What fun we had last Saturday in Seymour! Seven terriffic ladies joined me for an afternoon of glitter, flowers, bumblebees and glittered cupcakes!

I shared everything I know about my favorite material, glitter, and together we made flower & bumblebee trinket boxes, glittered monogram letters and cards & tags. What a great bunch of glitter girlz...

















These gals (below) even came all the way up from Texas. (They win the award for travelling the greatest distance!)

The afternoon flew by as we picked flowers for our trinket boxes.








We painted, glued and glittered!

These glitter chix and their mom ( below ) were soooooo cute!

A good time was had by all, especially ME, and I can't wait to do it again. More workshops are coming so stay tuned!
A special thank you goes to Bronwyn Evans, who graciously hosted this workshop in her gallery, Zoe & Floyd. She won't soon forget this day, and try as we might to clean up each and every flake of glitter, there will always be a trace of me...The Glitter Fairy leaves a trail!

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love those boxes, and your name! "The Glitter Fairy" is such a cute one! I am a bit of a glitter freak myself and often have to say the same thing, 'yes I know I have glitter on me'. Trouble is, my sons and husbands have to say that too!